Bella Marie France ("BellaMarieFrance.com.my", "Bella Marie France", "we", "our", "us", "Website") is managed by Marie France Bodyline Sdn Bhd (195194H) and its affiliated and associated companies. We respect the privacy of our online visitors ("you", "your", "yours") and recognize the importance of protecting the information collected about you.
Changes to Policy
Sharing of Information
We may share your Personal Information with and among our affiliated corporations or selected business partners for purposes notified to you herein, at the point of collection of such Personal Information, or in accordance with the PDPA.
We will obtain your Personal Information when you provide your Personal Information to us in any way or manner including pursuant to any transactions and/or inquiries made with us or when you are using the Website. By registering, placing an order, using the Website or providing such information, you are consenting that we, and our affiliated companies, may use your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- to process and fulfill your order/registration;
- to provide products, goods, facilities, programmes, services, loyalty incentives and/or such other activities as you may have requested;
- to communicate with you via SMS, phone call, email, fax, mail and/or any other appropriate communication channels;
- to respond to questions and comments from you;
- for administrative purposes;
- to notify you of any changes to our products, goods, facilities, services and/or loyalty incentives which may affect you via SMS, phone call, email, fax, mail and/or any other appropriate communication channels;
- to market and promote the products, goods, facilities, services and/or loyalty incentives that are or may be offered by us or our affiliated companies or may be of interest to you from time to time via SMS, phone call, email, fax, mail and/or any other appropriate communication channels;
- to process and analyse your Personal Information;
- for market research purposes;
- to monitor your fitness and properness to join, participate, enjoy or utilise any of the offer, promotion, programmes, packages, facilities and/or properties of us or our affiliated companies, including but not limited to any customer loyalty programme(s);
- for direct marketing purposes via SMS, phone call, email, fax, mail and/or any other appropriate communication channels;
- other purposes which we may reasonably deem fit; and
- for us or our affiliated companies to discharge obligations required under the law.
Analysis of User Behaviour
Cookies and Other Internet Technologies
Opt Out from Marketing Information
Unless you opt-out and instruct us otherwise, we do and will continue to share the Personal Information we collect from you with our affiliated corporations, including those non-Malaysia affiliated corporations, as permitted under and subject to the PDPA. You may choose to opt-out from receiving any of the marketing information by simply following the instruction in the marketing message. Please note that if you withdraw your consent for a limited purpose, such as for marketing or a specific category of marketing, we may still contact you or use your Personal Information for other purposes which you have not withdrawn your consent and such Personal Information may still be shared, as permitted under the PDPA.
Access to, Correction of and Removal of your Personal Information
You may request access to your Personal Information in our possession or notify us of any updates, amendments and corrections to previously collected Personal Information by contacting us at email@example.com. Further, upon your request, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to delete your Personal Information from our database. However, we may still retain your records and use your Personal Information for legal and business purposes for compliance with the PDPA or other laws. Please note that subject to the PDPA, not all information that we have collected may be available for review.
Withdrawal Of Consent
You may withdraw your consent for the collection, use and/or disclosure of your personal data that is in our possession or under our control by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will process your request within a reasonable time from such a request for withdrawal of consent being made, and will thereafter not collect, use and/or disclose your personal data in the manner as requested. However, notwithstanding your withdrawal of consent, we will still be entitled to collect, use or disclose your personal data if we are required or authorised to do so under the PDPA or any other applicable law.
If you wish to talk to our customer care representative, please call 1800-22-8222. You can also email to us at email@example.com or write to us at Upper Penthouse, Unit B-22-1, North Point Offices, Mid Valley City, No. 1, Medan Syed Putra Utara, 59200 Kuala Lumpur.