6 June, 2020
UPDATE: Bella Marie France resumes full operation on 10 June
Dear Loyal Customers,
We are pleased to inform that all Bella Marie France outlets will be back to its normal operations on 10.06.2020. Please be assured that we will continue to tighten the precautionary measures and procedures to provide a safe and comfortable environment for our employees, clients and visitors.
- Regular disinfection of surface areas frequently used by staff and clients such as door handles, seats, tables, toilets and etc.
- All staff, clients and visitors are required to have their temperature taken and recorded. Temperatures checks twice a day of staff & those with readings 37.5 degrees and above are to stay or return home.
- Mandatory Completion of Visitors Declaration Form for Contact Tracing & Temperature Taking for all clients and visitors upon arrival at our centres.
- All staff, clients and visitors are encouraged to regularly use the hand sanitiser located at the reception and pantry area.
- Daily reminders to staff on the importance of hygiene, and updates from MOH.
- Staff will be provided with daily supply of surgical masks and all staff has to wear them at all times.
- Additional protective equipment will be worn by therapists while performing treatment.
- Staggered working hours and limited appointment slots will be arranged to avoid crowding.
- To do our part to contain the outbreak, clients are advised to seek medical advice and reschedule appointments if they are feeling unwell.
- Serving of drinks and snacks will be temporary suspended to minimize unnecessary contact. Clients are advised to bring own drinks, no food is allowed.
For appointment arrangements, you may call your consultants and they will be more than happy to assist.
Stay vigilant and beautiful! We hope to see you at our Beauty Gym soon. Until then, please stay safe and healthy.
Non-Toxic Antimicrobial Disinfection
10 May, 2020
COVID-19 Conditional MCO: UPDATED NOTICE
Prime Minister Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin has announced on the extension of Conditional Movement Control Order until June 9. We would like to assure you that we are in support of the Government's move and will provide you with the support you need and come back STRONGER and BETTER. We are here to stay, thanks to your support.
We will continue to sharpen our skills, as our staff will be engaged on weekly trainings conducted via telecommuting. Please stay tuned as we will be coming back with all the new products and treatments planned.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any advice or help. We are still here for you!
Stay vigilant and beautiful! Until then, please stay safe and healthy.
24 April, 2020
COVID-19 Movement Control Order (MCO): Official Notice From CEO
Malaysia has extended its MCO until May 12. We at Bella Marie France will continue to remain close in support of our Government’s measures to keep Malaysia safe.
In times like these, it’s important to keep in touch to stay connected. We would like to keep the communication going and build the relationships we value the most. Please do not hesitate to also contact us too if you need any help. We are still here for you!
We are going to continue to sharpen our skills, as our staff will be engaged on weekly trainings conducted via telecommuting. All the new products and treatments planned will be ready when we are back operationally.
To ensure you have your beauty and health regimes readily available, we have prepared packages that will provide you more than double the value and irresistible discounts. Just approach any of our consultants for more information.
ALL products are available at 30% off (except Smart Blend Serum series) on our online store at www.shopebeauty.com.my and will be couriered to your home for FREE. On top of that, you will get similar value in treatments to be redeemed when operations resume.
My stand doesn't end there. I want you, our clients and employees to stay informed with credible information and stay connected. If you have any questions or need clarifications, you may call your consultants and someone will be able to assist. Follow our Facebook and Instagram for latest updates (@bellamariefrancemy).
We are going to take this opportunity to sharpen our skills, as our staff will continue to receive weekly trainings, conducted via telecommuting. We have new products and treatments planned ahead and will be ready when we are back operationally.
Stay vigilant and beautiful! I hope to see you at our Beauty Gym soon.
Until then, please stay safe and healthy.
Bella Marie France